Your shopping cart is empty!
Miguel Falcon works hard to ensure your personal data is protected when visiting our site and using our services.
We do our best to maintain a high level of privacy when you are shopping and are at the checkout stage, none of your bank details will be stored and there are no circumstances under which, this information might be passed to a third party.
Your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998 will not be affected.
experience. These cookies remember you every time you visit our site and
help us to understand which parts of our site you find most
interesting. Continue to use the site as normal if you’re happy with
this, or find out how to manage cookies.
What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our website are set by MiguelFalcon and our suppliers who partner with us to help provide a high quality website and online shopping experience, and other third parties.
Some cookies are set by or on behalf of Hackett and are necessary to enable customers to a make purchases on our website.
Cookies may also be set by third parties who take part in marketing activities with us. Third parties such as Specific Media broadcast banner advertisements on behalf of Miguel Falcon and a number of other reputable companies. Third parties do not collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly with online orders.
2. To drive Miguel Falcon marketing, namely banner advertisements and targeted messages.
3. To enable Miguel Falcon to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits of customers, as well as monitoring the success of marketing campaigns and competitions etc.
How do I disable cookies?
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
For Google Chrome:
1. Go to Settings
2. Go to Advanced Settings
3. From "privacy" click on content settings box
4. Select the appropriate setting